Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Sunday 1 December 2013

That Joni story again ...

I recently posted on seeing "Uncut" magazine when on recent holiday in Ireland, with that cover story on Joni Mitchell at 70 - which prompted me to write in and tell them about my meeting with Joni back in 1972, from that time she was touring here with Jackson Browne. (below).

That is the lead letter in the follow-up issue, now out .... so here it is once again! Full story at Joni label ...

No comments:

Post a Comment