Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer movie posters

Some enjoyable summer romps - or Trash Movie Heaven. 
You can find more about these at the labels .....
 

















Glynis & Ty in THE CHAPMAN REPORT
Franco in A QUIET PLACE IN THE COUNTRY

2 comments:

  1. Some wonderful wallows here. I've only seen bits of Mamie Stover over the years but it's on my list of most wanted to catch again, sadly it's hardly every shown. The Chapman Report is one that makes my heart beat a little faster what with the phenomenal lineup of actresses, best of all Glynis Johns whom I adore. I would have added Woman of Straw to the mix with Gina L., Sean Connery and breathtaking scenery mixed in with the chicanery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, I love WOMAN OF STRAW too, with that terrific trio of Gina, Sean at his brutal best and Sir Ralph, but GO NAKED is classic Gina too.
    I thought MAMIE STOVER would be a cheapie but its Fox production in scope and colour - Agnes Moorehead is terrific here too as the blonde madam of that brothel with the 'hostesses' in wartime Hawaii.
    THE CHAPMAN REPORT is classy trash, Claire Bloom is outstanding here as the nympho, though Glynis is terrific fun gurgling over Ty Hardin in those spray-on shorts - I have reviewed it a few times, check Glynis or Cukor labels.

    ReplyDelete