Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Wednesday 28 October 2015

More Matt ...

Wasn't Matt Bomer meant to be playing Montgomery Clift in some new biopic? Wonder if that will happen. Meanwhite, lots of Matt out there - heres some moments from the new AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL - I caught an episode last night - Lady Gaga and Kathy Bates keep one watching agog the blood-splattered activites. Plus the latest MAGIC MIKE - we didn't bother seeing that, the first one was bad enough .... Matt also scored of course in THE NORMAL HEART ... as per review Bomer label.

2 comments:

  1. Two episodes of the new AMERICAN HORROR STORY and I was thinking what a dirty old man I must be to keep watching as it is really disgusting and unpleasant (the most unpleasant of the series so far). Lots of talent on view (in every way) but too nasty for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one has to wonder about the people who lap up this kind of stuff - also DA VINCI'S DEMONS, PENNY DREADFUL etc. I just don't really need to see all that .... a few episodes are enough to show me what I am missing.

    ReplyDelete