Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Sunday 4 January 2015

Tom and Pattie ...

Here's a terrific photo from a 1963 fashion shoot with rising young actor Tom Courtenay, for one of those glossy fash mags like VOGUE or the stylish London magazine TOWN -  I used to like that one when I was 16. But who is the girl? No, it is not Julie Christie but teenage Pattie Boyd, who was on film herself the next year in A HARD DAY'S NIGHT, where she met George Harrison ... Tom's BILLY LIAR had probably just opened - its a perfect early '60 shot, which I had not seen before, so thanks to Colin for sending it. No idea who the photographer was. 

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous! Never seen that before, might have to 'pinch' it for my blog too if that's ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I found it fascinating too.

    ReplyDelete