Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Wednesday 16 March 2016

30 best LGBT films of all time ...

According to the BFI:
Well, how many have you seen ?
Good to see CAROL at number one, and BROKEBACK at Nr 4. VICTIM gets in at Nr. 17 and DEATH IN VENICE at 27. ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER and BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOUR are included too. Nice....

2 comments:

  1. Young Soul Rebels wuz robbed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the top 30 I have seen 22. I listed my own personal LGBT films some months back so I must have another look at this and compare. Yes, CAROL deserves probably a top ten place but not Numero Uno!! I still reserve that for UN CHANT D'AMOUR. Still, it is a very interesting list and I really must try to see the ones on it that have passed me by up to now.

    ReplyDelete