Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Thursday, 16 August 2012

The glamour: driving cars in Italy, 1959/1960

L'AVVENTURA, LA DOLCE VITA, LA NOTTE BRAVA : no-one does that sunglasses thing like Marcello and Anouk Aimee; and theres Monica Vitti, Lea Massari and Gabriele Ferzetti; Anita Ekberg; Laurent Terzieff, Antonella Lualdi & Franco Interlenghi in Bolognini's re-discovered bad-boy classic (see recent post).
Did Anouk pioneer that "sunglasses at night" look ?

1 comment:

  1. If someone asks me which article is very nice to you, I will definitely refer to this site. I was very interested to read like this article. I hope you will agree with me.
    Projection Film
    Rear Projection Film
    Projection on Glass
    Projection Glass
    Back Projection Film

    ReplyDelete